To Healthcare Practitioners
- To provide expert advice and friendly, efficient service
To the Healthcare Profession
- To preserve professional access to Chinese herbs
- To protect the integrity of TCM by neither using endangered animals nor protected herb species from the wild
For Our Products
- To identify and authenticate the correct species of every herb provided
- To provide clinically effective herbs through pharmaceutical-level production
- To ensure safety and reliability through comprehensive analytical testing
- To stock a complete and wide array of products to address today's ailments
Throughout Chinese history, practitioners and proponents of Oriental Medicine have endured difficult environments and seasons. In some eras, the medicine was in grave jeopardy due to the attitudes of the ruling class. In other times, practitioners were either constrained by unfair regulations or made to turn aside from practice in order to prove the effectiveness of the medicine through research. Because of its time-tested success, though, this traditional medicine remains deeply rooted and ever green in the hearts of the Chinese people.
In the United States today, Oriental Medicine faces many tests. Because it is not an entrenched, mainstream medicine here, others challenge its validity. Practitioners and researchers must once again prove the medicine's effectiveness, this time in the Western world, as has been done in China. Confident in the strong, reliable nature and staying power of this medicine, we wish to join with you by playing our part in history to promote Oriental Medicine and help it remain ever green in the United States. To help us keep that goal in mind, we have named ourselves Evergreen.
We hope you will find it refreshing to join us in reviewing the history of medicine, to see how we are participating and consider your own participation, and to perhaps make your own wish list for your practice as we share with you the promise of the future.